Learn more about prescription and over-the-counter medications, including how to safely use them and how to get help paying for them.
- » What Diseases Can Be Prevented with Adult Vaccines?
Adult vaccines can help you avoid diseases like tetanus, pneumonia, and chickenpox.
- » Why Vaccines Don’t End with Childhood
Childhood immunizations don’t protect you for life.
- » Pill Splitting Can Cut Rx Costs, but Make Sure You Do It Right
Get tips on splitting pills safely to ensure proper dosage.
- » New Treatments Offer New Hope for Pain
Advances in pain management and treatment can significantly improve your quality of life.
- » Got Shots? They Aren’t Just for Kids
By staying up-to-date on recommended immunizations, you protect yourself, your family, friends and your community from serious, life-threatening infections.
- » Take Some of the Sting Out of Paying for Prescriptions
Compare prescription prices at local pharmacies and find prescription discount programs.
- » Choose the Right Over-the-Counter Drug
Before you try to pick out an over-the-counter medication, check out some useful online resources prepared by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- » Understanding Medicare Part D
These resources can help you understand Medicare’s prescription drug benefits.
- » Bridging the Coverage Gap
This guide answers your frequently asked questions about the coverage gap.
- » Avoid Drug Mix-Ups with These Online Tools
Nearly 1,500 common drugs have already been confused with another drug. That’s why several organizations are launching online resources to help you know which drugs are most prone to mix-ups.
- » Clean’em Out Drop’em Off
Leftover medications lying around your house? Here’s where you can safely dispose of them in Allentown.