Visit the following links for more information teenage prescription drug abuse.
- Help protect your kids from prescription drug abuse with information from The Partnership for Drug-Free America“
- “Teen Abuse of Prescription Drugs: How Many Teens Are Doing It? What Are the Risks? What Should Parents Do?”
- Conversations for parents from www.theantidrug.com
- “Prescription for Danger: A Report on the Troubling Trend of Prescription and Over-the-Counter Drug Abuse Among the Nation’s Teens”
- The National Family Partnership’s guidelines for prescription drug abuse prevention
- The DEA has created this guide for parents, “Prescription for Disaster: How Teens Abuse Medicine.”